Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Daily Deals Roundup! {update}

Here is a roundup of some deals you might want to snag today! Scroll through to see Saturday updates in red.

Groupon: $10 for a $20 gift card at Old Navy--must be used by 12/24! Limit 2.

Living Social: multiple deals!
$5 for a magazine subscription (great for stocking stuffers or gifts for teachers, office workers, etc...)
Office max deal is my favorite! $10 for $20 gift card!  Think: printer ink and paper for printing coupons!!
$20 for $40 of credit to Skechers.com
And more!!!!!

Magazines.com. $5 gift today was in my inbox!  Sign up and check yours!
 Real Simple Subscription $12 (One of my FAVES!)
 All You subscription $19.97 
Start at Ebates.com (Sign up and get a $5 bonus in your account today when you spend $25) and search Magazines.com which is currently offering 52% cash back!!
After using Ebates.com, you can get Real Simple for $5.76 ($.48 an issue!!) and All You for $9.59 ($.80 an issue!)  If you do All You for 2 years (you will spend the $25 and get the $5 Ebates credit), it nets down to $.47 an issue.
I love ALL YOU because each month it has TONS of coupons in it!  (And many are high value!) What a deal!  The double cash back offer on Ebates ends TONIGHT!

Eversave $25 for a $25 Walmart gift card AND $50 to Restaurants.com.  That is like getting $50 FREE to eat out!  YIPPEE!!!

Fab.com $10 credit if you sign up today PLUS almost free Melissa and Doug toys!
This pattern puzzle is just $13.49, so just $3.49 after the credit!  I wish I would have posted earlier today because some of the toys that have already sold out would have been FREE after the credit!  








They have tons of deals on there, so look around and decide how to spend your FREE $10!!


Plum District: This has become one of my favorite daily deal sites lately.  Here is a sampling of what you can get tonight:
Omaha Steaks is offering a $135 Hoilday package for $75  Use the 40% off code today cyber40 on this and it brings it down to $45 SHIPPED.  This is great quality meat!
Saturday code: Saturday40.  Lots of new deals posted today as well!  Scroll through several different cities to find lots of different deals!

There are tons of other deals you can use the ONE TIME code on.  Plus they are also offering $10 off if you use the code enjoy10.

I have my eye on the Crafty Kids Playhouse deal ($10 after $10 off code)

Crafty Kids Playhouses Everywhere Daily Deal
$20 for Creative Playhouses from Crafty Kids Playhouses - a $40 Value


(Thanks Couponers United for the 40% discount code!)


8moms (I just joined this tonight!!) Looks like another fab daily deal site AND it's partnered with the magazine Parenting, which I love.  I"m sorta obsessed with these.....
Anyways!  Get a $50 Bloom.com voucher PLUS 3 free samples of your choice for just $25.  Bloom.com is a beauty and cosmetics website. I'm thinking this would be a GREAT gift for any woman!  My 18 year old niece would LOVE this for Christmas! (I hope she isn't reading this!)
And can I just say that the Green Garmento laundry bag and the Mommy Mitten (for your stroller!) look very interesting as well?  And FUN BITES!  I might have to have that--it cuts your child's food into (cute) bite-sized pieces.  Uh oh....this site could mean trouble for me!  Practicing restraint tonight though!!!


E-mealz:  Seriously love them.  Seriously.  They make meal plans based on what is on sale at the grocery stores that week.  Choose from tons of different plans from low fat to gluten free to weight watchers, regular meal plans and MORE!  They are giving 30% off a gift subscription this weekend using the code CYBER30.  That makes your first 3 months of meal plans only $10! That is $3 a MONTH!.  Click my link in the upper right column to go to their site and to sign up!


My last favorite site is Groopdealz. I just love it because their stuff is cute.  Period.
They have been introducing a new deal every few hours today.  I love the $1.99 Crazy Silly Straw Glasses.
And the $20 personalized duffle bag!
Or Maybe the cute $12 Ruffled skirt for my daughter?



Whenever you can, ALWAYS start with Ebates.com when shopping online!  You can buy tons of stuff and get a BIG FAT rebate check at the end of each quarter!  Shopathome.com is another site that does similar rebate offers, but it has mixed reviews. I don't personally use it. Find out why here.


I am expecting some more awesome deals as the weekend goes on--especially into Cyber Monday.  Get signed up NOW so that you can see the deals as they come in your inbox!

0 comments: