Friday, November 20, 2009

Unplugging

I have recently had some good and not-so-good things happen that has made me realize that I need to take some TIME and UNPLUG.

This blog is fun.
This blog helps people.
But it's time I take a chance to unplug for a bit.

I'm hoping it is just until after the holidays and then I can be back in force, blogging about great deals once again, but I'm making no promises.  I do know that I enjoy blogging, but I always said once it became something I felt like I HAD to do instead of WANT to do, then I would call it quits.

The fact is that my family and home has to come first right now.  I have three little ones (two of them VERY LITTLE) and this is just one thing I have to let go for now.
Most of my readers have come from Facebook (thanks friends!) so I will post an update when I decide the time is right to plug in again.

Coupon Institute:  I will end with next week's post on Grocery Store shopping.  I always intended to re-teach the lessons at the beginning of 2010, so that is still my tentative goal, as well as completing the "course."

Thanks for hanging in and supporting me!  Keep me bookmarked and check in every now and then to see what is new!!

0 comments: