Thursday, October 22, 2009

Comments

Edited:please try posting a comment now.....problem fixed?
I know my comment feature is not currently working.  I am trying to fix it so that I don't have to sacrifice my design.  Thanks to those of you who found a way to let me know.  I am so new at this "html stuff", so I am trying to find a remedy.
***********************************************
Next week I am taking a break from Coupon Institute for the holiday.  We have lots going on in our house that will need my full attention.  I am also sensing that some of you need a week to catch up, so here is a chance.  We will resume with Week 4: CVS shopping on Nov 2nd.
I will still be posting daily deals, but no "class" next week.  Enjoy!

6 comments:

Jaime Jackson said...

Testing

Unknown said...

This is a test!! Before I did't get this box!

Unknown said...

It works now!! YEAH!!

Jaime Jackson said...

Yay me for figuring it out!!
;-)

Anonymous said...

Loved the Barnes and Noble Coupon for the free kids hot coco and free kids cookie for Oct 24, our local Canton CT store was also have a halloween treat that morning with an art project along with kids opt. dress up in their halloween costume, and a great way we ended it was with the coupon you told us about, it was wonderful.Thank you!!!

Jaime Jackson said...

Happy I could help you in Canton, CT!!