Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sneak Peek Week 3: Drug Store shopping

Starting next week, we will be starting our lessons on shopping at drug stores.  Our first store is Walgreens and WOW will you be amazed at everything there is to be had for FREE.  In preparation for our week of lessons, there are a couple of things you might want to grab if you are out at Wags this weekend.
1. Healthy Savings Coupon Booklet--usually found near the pharmacy--ask if you cannot find it!!

2. Walgreens Coloring book $.99.  This Children's Activity book has many Wags coupons in it (I bought two copies!) and you will more than make your money back.  I found mine in the Seasonal aisle hanging off a side of a box filled with Webkinz.

I hope the pictures help.  I can't WAIT to tell you all about how you can save at Walgreens!  It is better than you think!!!
In the meantime, check out iheartwalgreens for previews of the weekly ads!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jaime,
I went to Walgreens to look for the books and I got eh Healthy savings at the Cashier up front. The coloring books were hard to find. I keep going up and down the aisle, until I found 1! Then I asked someone to help me find another and she only found 1 more. When I paid, they were .25c each!! Im excited about what I will learn about Walgreens, because I have never shopped there for food.
Elvira

Jaime Jackson said...

Yay!!