Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Walgreens Trip this week+Poll

(3) Triaminic @ $4.99 each
(2) Starbuck Frappiccino @$1.29each (with in ad Q)
Pantene Shampoo @$4.99 (for my hubby and to complete a $20 rebate I have to send in)
Scotch Mailers 3/$1 (with in ad Q--my fillers!)
-(2) $1.50/1 Triaminic Q
-(2) Starbucks $1/1 Q
-$7 RR (this is why I needed fillers--remember RRs count as Q's!!)
Total OOP-$7.68 with $8 RR earned
Total cost= I made $0.32!!

Post your Walgreens trip below!

I also just realized (oops!) that I didn't announce my giveaway winner!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
2 
Timestamp: 2009-10-20 14:48:02 UTC
Commenter #2, you are the winner!  Email me so I can send your prize!

See my new poll in my sidebar?  I am trying to get an idea of how many people check this blog!  Please respond--it will help me decide how much more time to put into the blog.

0 comments: